First, information for free open of Shaanxi History Museum
Admission is free, every Tuesday to Sunday
(November 15 to March 14 of the next year)
9:00 a.m.-17:30 p.m.
(Box office closes at 16:00)
(March 15 to November 14)
8:30 a.m.-18:00 p.m.
(Box office closes at 16:30)
It is closed all day on Mondays for refurbishment (except national legal holidays).
Second, implementing the principle of “no charge but not no tickets”
1. 9000 tickets are available for booking everyday.
2. Individual visitors (with ID card or effective certificate) are now required to make reservations on the official website (https://ticket.sxhm.com/index) or WeChat official account "Shaanxi History Museum Ticketing System" to ensure entry to the museum. Online reservations are available up to seven days in advance, and the tickets are valid only during the reservation period.
3. For group visits, the tour guide should bring his/her ID card and a recommendation letter from their organization to the Box Office of the Shaanxi History Museum to book tickets in advance their visit.
4. The elderly, disabled people and elementary school students must be accompanied by family members or their guardians to get the tickets from the exclusive counter; active duty soldiers have a priority to get the tickets.
5. Those with untidy clothes and bad manners and those carrying dangerous goods are not allowed to enter into the Museum.
Third, there are free deposit boxes in the museum, please keep the valuables by yourself.
Fourth, visiting vehicles must part in specified parking lots in order, please do not park in the non-parking area.
Fifth, in the exhibition hall, flash photographing, eating and drinking, noise and frolic are prohibited, doing business unrelated to the museum visit is banned; behaviors such as spitting, smoking and littering are also forbidden.
Sixth, please take good care of the cultural relics, exhibition facilities, other public service facilities, flowers, plants, green space and so on; if you damage them, you should be liable for the damage and legal responsibility.
Seventh, museum services charge in accordance with the price standards set by price department. Charging items include: the temporary exhibition held through the market operation, display interpretation, the audio guide rent, parking, souvenirs, the book sales, catering services and so on; the audience can choose those services according to their own needs.
Eighth, the Shaanxi History Museum is responsible for the explanation of the management methods.
Telephone: 029-85253806, the Shaanxi History Museum November, 2020